Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamConscious Hotels
We are Conscious Hotels, we have four stylish eco-hotels in Amsterdam. That's not all, in the hotels you will also find two organic restaurants and two coffee bars. We also host meetings, events and weddings. We want our guests to have a great time, so we always come up with fresh, creative ways to connect with our guests. We call that “Eco-Sexy. big smiles"
We are a small-scale hotel chain with a lot of ambition, which means that everyone is involved in the growth process. The IT department has a crucial role within the company. As an IT intern, you will make sure that all new collegues has the perfect start on their first day with preparing their equipment and everyone get to know you as the IT related question solver!
A day in the life of ...
You will support the team by including:
- Being the first point of contact within Conscious Hotels in the field of IT (4 hotels)
- Provide support for the daily ICT operation (printer, workstation, telephones, etc.)
- Initiate User Accounts with Cloud Providers (Google Workspace, PMS, and other systems)
- Prepare equipment for On/Off-boarding employees (laptops and accessories)
- You take care of the ICT helpdesk and Pickup 1st & 2nd line support questions
- Provide support services to employees of all other Conscious Hotels departments
- You maintain the network or arrange this by our partners (firewalls, switches, workstations, check-in, and check-out stations, pin equipment, printers, connections, etc.)
- Documentation and file management
What are we looking for?
You are a MBO level 3 or 4 or equivalent student
You have an interest in all IT aspects of a company
You are looking for a collaboration / graduation internship of at least 5-6 months
You are enthusiastic, independent and proactive
Good communication skills in English (Dutch language skills is a plus)
You prefer to live in or near Amsterdam
Nice to have:
- It will be nice to have a knowledge in Google Workspace and/or Azure
- Knowledge about Hardware (printers, laptop, Payment terminals)
And ofcourse you like to have a good time, which is not unimportant :)
What's in it for you?
Besides a great team and an instructive internship, we offer a generous internship fee (600 euros monthly based on fulltime) and many other great benefits, such as a free night in one of the Conscious Hotels, discounts at our hotels, restaurants and shops. And on top of this, we regularly organize fun get-togethers and major staff parties!
During your internship, your personal development and growth are paramount. That is why you will receive an Insights program from us, consisting of a personal profile and Insights training.