Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€600 per monthInternships
Are you an enthusiastic student of culinary school and eager to gain experience in a super sustainable company with a friendly work environment? Then this culinary internship opportunity at Conscious Hotels is perfect for you!
Conscious Hotels is a sustainable hotel chain with two restaurants in Amsterdam: Bar Kantoor and Riot Restobar. What makes these restaurants special is that they are completely vegetarian and organic. We believe that delicious food can have a positive impact.
As a culinary intern, you will have the opportunity to work in an inspiring environment where you can further develop your cooking skills. You will collaborate with experienced chefs who will guide you and teach you the tricks of the trade. You will be involved in preparing delicious vegetarian dishes and creating new flavor combinations.
You will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to making the world a better place. You will contribute to our sustainable goals by preparing delicious vegetarian, organic dishes. You will work in a friendly and inspiring work environment where you can learn a lot.
What we expect from you is a passion for cooking, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Job requirements and personal qualities
- You are currently enrolled in a culinary program
- You have a passion for cooking
- You have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- You are a lover of sustainable and vegetarian food
- You are available for flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings
- You reside in or near Amsterdam
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You are proactive and detail-oriented
- You are fluent in English
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary or internship fee (depending on the type of employment)
- An additional monthly budget of €25 (based on full-time) to spend on whatever you like: a gym membership, food delivery, shopping, and much more!
- A complimentary meal every day
- An opportunity to spend a night in one of our hotels to experience the guest perspective (and you can bring someone along!)
- Friends & Family discount on hotel stays
- Staff discounts at our Conscious Shops and restaurants
- We organize the most legendary staff parties, Christmas events, and gatherings
- A friendly team where you can truly be yourself and have ample opportunities to learn
- The tips collected in the restaurant will be split over all F&B staff (including you!), meaning every two weeks you will receive your earned tips.
Excited about this challenge?
Apply directly by clicking the button below! You will hear from us soon.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the People & Development Team on +31 6 11 98 07 12