Chef de Partie - New restaurant concept Conscious Hotels
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsCafé Moer
Conscious Hotels is opening a new Restaurant concept soon and therefore looking for a new Chef de Partie!
Creativity, responsibility, guest interaction, an open and professional kitchen, making guests happy with your team. The feeling of having your own restaurant and being part of an informal, sustainable and ambitious chain with four hotels, two restaurants and two coffee bars… sounds good? Read on!
What you will do:
- Make guests happy. They come back for more and that's because of the delicious food and good service
- You will contribute to the changing menus and compose recipes
- You are responsible for your own partie and place orders
- You have experience in leadership and give guidance to our Demi Chef de Partie/apprentice
- You minimize waste; they have no place in the concept
- Collaborating with your team so they, like you, can get everything out of their job and growth
Personal qualities and job requirements:
- You won't see this one coming: you have a passion for cooking and making guests happy
- You have been working for some time, at least 2 years as Demi Chef de Partie
- You can't do your work without creativity and space to take action
- Affinity with organic and sustainable trends is a must
- You are available full time and have the flexible employability that comes with a Chef de Partie
- You speak at least English
What's in it for you?
- A good salary!
- Work fulltime in 4 days and enjoy more free time!
- A monthly benefits budget with a total value of 300 euros per year (based on a full-time contract) , which you can spend on your choice for gym membership, bike rental, food delivery at home and many more; the choice is all yours!
- An open and informal company with legendary (yes really!) staff parties, Christmas parties, get-togethers
- Friends & family discount on the rooms and staff discount in the shops and our restaurants Café Moer & Bar Kantoor
- Discover Conscious through the eyes of our guests: a night of sleep after your probationary period together with the love of your life! Or your mother, that's also possible ;)
- The tips collected in the restaurant will be split over all F&B staff (including you!), meaning every two weeks you will receive your earned tips.
How to become our Chef de Partie?
Enthusiastic about this new challenge? Apply by clicking on the below Apply button!
We will get back to you soon! Still have questions? Please contact the People & Development Team at +316 11006677.