Graphic Design Internship
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsConscious Hotels
Graphic Design Internship
Our Back Office has room for a new Graphic Design Intern!
A digital genius, creative mind, excited to inspire others and create insane offline- and online artefacts. As a graphic designer trainee for Conscious Hotels you won't be bored - that's for sure! Together with our in-house designer, you will assist in, and contribute to, creating cool stuff for our 4 hotels and 4 F&B locations. Sounds good? Read on!
We began as pioneers in the field of sustainable hotels and are now, after more than 10 years, a concept and example for others. We make a change by combining a stylish design with sustainability. We call that Eco-Sexy. Our guests are experiencing this during their entire stay because of your creative input! From funny little messages in our hotel rooms which tell a bit more about the recycled furniture and water saving showers, till the fact that all the ingredients in our restaurants are 100% vegetarian and organic.
Who are you?
● A ultra, super, mega pro in Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign.
● Enthusiastic, independent and proactive.
● You have an eye for layout, design and detail.
● You can handle deadlines.
● Not afraid to ask (stupid) questions.
● Not always super serious, because we aren’t either ;)
● Currently living in the Netherlands.
● A student (MBO/HBO)
What will you do?
● Work on diverse and multi-disciplinary projects. Like commercial campaigns, digital assets, print assets for our hotels, support materials for our commercial departments, brand-owned materials, and more!
● Create sick campaigns together with your marketing team.
● Work on different projects at the same time.
● Get coffee for your peers (kidding).
● Create meaningful work for your future portfolio.
● Make sure the correct branding is used in all communication.
What’s in it for you?
● A good internship fee.
● During your internship, your personal development and growth are paramount. That’s why you will receive an Insights program from us, consisting of a personal profile and Insights training.
● An open and informal company with legendary (yes really!) staff parties, Christmas parties and get-togethers.
● Friends & Family discount on the rooms and staff discount in the shops and our restaurants Café Moer & Bar Kantoor.
● Discovering consciously through the eyes of our guests; a night's sleep after your probation period with the love of your life! Or your mother, of course ;)
● A monthly benefits budget, which you can spend as you wish: on a gym membership, bike rental, food delivery and more; the choice is all yours!
Ready to start the most awesome internship you can imagine?
Click the button below! We will respond very soon! If you have any questions you can always call or whatsapp the People & Development Team at +316 11980712.