PR & Marketing Intern
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsInternships
We are Conscious Hotels, we have four stylish eco-hotels in Amsterdam. That's not all, in the hotels you will also find two organic restaurants and two coffee bars. We also host meetings, events and weddings. We want our guests to have a great time, so we always come up with fresh, creative ways to connect with our guests. We call that “Eco-Sexy. Big Smiles".
To make this happen, the marketing team of Conscious Hotels in the heart of Amsterdam is looking for a pleasant PR & Marketing intern. The four of us work together every day to improve the experience of our guests. We do this by making reservations and bookings as easy as possible, writing great blogs, organizing fun events and much more. Are you here to help us in the coming year?
A day in the life of...
- Write fun texts for our websites (Dutch and English)
- Thinking up, creating and posting stories / posts for all our social media channels
- Collaborate with the team on cool marketing campaigns
- Create and send newsletters
- Brief marketing communications to the in-house designer
- Create collaborations with bloggers, influencers and magazines
- Contact with all our outlets
- Help with the organization of events
- And much more!
Job Requirements and Personal Qualities
- You are looking for an internship for at least 5 months
- You study in the direction of communication, marketing, business administration or similar a college or university
- In your internship you are looking for creativity, responsibility and space to undertake
- You write fluently and faultlessly in Dutch and English
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic and always in for cool challenges
- Preferably you live in or near Amsterdam
- Have fun; also very important of course :)
What's in it for you?
- A good internship fee of €800-950 euros monthly (based on full-time and depending of the duration of the internship)
- During your internship, your personal development and growth is paramount. That is why we offer you an Insights track, consisting of a personal profile and an Insights training. To find out more about Insights, click here!
- An open and informal company with legendary (yes really!) staff parties, Christmas parties, get-togethers
- Friends & family discount on rooms and staff discount in the shops and our restaurants Café Moer & Bar Kantoor
- Discover Conscious through the eyes of our guests: a night of sleep after your probationary period together with the love of your life! Or your mother, that's also possible ;)
- An extra monthly budget of €25 (based on full-time) that you can spend on whatever you want: a (gym) subscription, car or bicycle rental, home delivery, shopping, and more.
How to become our Marketing intern?
Enthusiastic about this new challenge? Apply by clicking on the below Apply button!
We will get back to you soon! Still have questions? Please contact the People & Development Team at +316 11006677.