Development financial analyst
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamConscious Hotels
We are Conscious Hotels, we have four stylish eco-hotels in Amsterdam. That's not all, in the hotels you will also find two organic restaurants and two coffee bars. We also host meetings, events and weddings. We want our guests to have a great time, so we always come up with fresh, creative ways to connect with our guests. We call that “Eco-Sexy. Big Smiles".
Conscious is growing, we have high ambitions to expand within the Netherlands and Europe. In order to facilitate this growth we are looking for a data hero to analyze markets and opportunities and crunch the data into intelligence on which we can build our future.
A day in the life of..
Analyze new markets and create standardized financial models per growth hub
Develop and underwrite financial models to evaluate new business opportunities
Prepare proposals and (assist in) legal contracting
Identify and evaluate merger and acquisition opportunities
Project accounting for (new) developments including FFE budget management
Be the financial brain of the development team and liaise with various stakeholders
Assist in the integration of new businesses into the conscious group
Assist in the financing and funding of new and existing projects
Benchmarking new and current business versus compset
Evaluate current practices and processes of existing businesses for opportunities and improvements
Job requirements and personal competences;
Previous experience as a business development analyst in a related industry
IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
Knowledge of the hospitality industry and the financial flows within it
Bachelor degree in business economics or in Finance
Fluent in Dutch, English both verbal and written
The ability to think strategically and level with investors
A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
Get excited from huge spreadsheets and matching formulas
- Flexibility in workplace and days
- A laptop and any other items necessary for the position
- An open and informal company with legendary (yes really!) staff parties, Christmas parties, get-togethers
- Discover Conscious through the eyes of our guests: a night sleeping with the love of your life! Or your mother, of course that's possible too ;)
- Friends & family discount on the rooms and staff discount in the shops and our restaurants Café Moer & Bar Kantoor
- A monthly benefits budget, which you can spend on your choice for gym membership, bike rental, food delivery at home and many more; the choice is all yours!
How to become our new Development financial analyst?
Enthusiastic about this new challenge? Apply by clicking on the below Apply button!
We will get back to you soon! Still have questions? Please contact the People & Development Team at +316 11006677.